Thursday 18 March 2010

Bibs

I've been really pleased with my new range of bibs (note, it's heavy on the boy bibs. Wonder why?!). I found the beautiful dark navy polka dot fabric in the remnant bin at a fabric shop and can't stop using it. Thankfully I've now found a new supply as it is my current fabric of choice and seems pretty popular with customers.





I do have plans for some bibs without spots, but, I don't know, the spots are just such fun to sew with. I'm also updating my range of t-shirts, which sold really well over Christmas. Sewing them's not a problem, but photographing them on wriggly children is a whole different story!



1 comment:

  1. They are lovely - especially love the last two! Shame mine are too big for bibs now... might have to get one for their dad though!
    PS Where have you been? Thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth!

    ReplyDelete